Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hello every body,

I am Louni Abdelhak, I am 20 years old from a Kabylian village in Draa El Mizane, it is called Ait Atella. Ait Atella is situated in a high mountain where there are beautiful sightseeings. I am an english first year student in the Bouzereah teacher training college. Actually, I am a nice person who likes meeting new friends and discussing with them. In my life I have several hobbies like watching American movies, playing video games, playing football and swimming too. Ah! I forgot to say that I have just Joined this Blog that Ms Salhi created for our group.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your presentation Louni.there is a phrase who makes me smile!!!you said that actually you're a nice person!!!that means that maybe you'll changed with time!!ah no!!!stay like this!!don't try to make any changes!You're good like this!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete