Thursday, August 11, 2011

I miss you friends!


every day I think about you
ask my self ....how are my friends
how are you doing?
i hope to have wings
to fly to you
to reassure about you
to tell you
i love you
i miss you
friends
you are as flowers
or my be as moon
or my be as sun
i see you on the morning
on the night
you never leave my mind
i miss your faces
your smiles
your acrobatics deeds
your funny deeds
in short i wanna tell you
i miss you friends

poem: zahraa

I hope all the best for you friends .I really miss you.....i hope that you are okay
Allah bless you dears

1 comment:

  1. Hi honey,
    Thank you for remembering us.Myself,I am really bored at home but the fact that i am lazy morning,makes me feel good.lol
    take care of yourself and see you soon.xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete