Saturday, December 4, 2010

My girl is died...!!!!!!!!!


Oh my girl...what this world means without you...!!!

Oh my girl i am not alive if you are not here..!!!!!!

My girl... my voice going to be tired...............!!!!!!!!

I wished that my lifetime went in order to kept you alive

I miss to see your sights..your smiles...and where are the tears that was falling

I saw them took her on their hands mourning her..........!!!!!!!!!!

I run to them crying to talk to her ......................!!!!!

I smelt her soil and the song on her clouthes........!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my GOD make me be patient and her familly on her absent..!!

If only they saw her a bride and beside me make her walk on the roses...!!

I saw them when wrapped and placed her on the coffin ...!!!

They became sprying the same roses on her......................!!

No comments:

Post a Comment