Saturday, March 13, 2010

English

Hi, my friends
I want to tell you some thing about my English.
English is my favourit language.Since i was in the middme school,i had a great teacher .
She made us love English.Actually i have studied it for five years.Tow years in the middle school and three in the secondery school.I haven't any special rules of studies.I think because i love it .I remember that my teacher always pushed us to creat iseas This helpes us .Learning English is one of my dueams ,but now it became a reality.

1 comment:

  1. I think that you're wrong because it is not enough to choose this language just because you love it.Because in this case you could study it outside of college.personelly,i am studying English because i love it sure and especially i can go farther in my professional career;otherwise,i'll never choose it even i love it!

    ReplyDelete