Monday, May 31, 2010

The End Of The World

All over the world speak about an important event which is the end of the world on december 21,2012?
The Mayas ended their calendar on december,2012?is it as if by chance?Or they really provided the end of the world?This subject made afraid all the world.We already heard this rumor on 2000?But it appears that the Mayas had never mistaken.So,should we believe really that the end of the world on december21,2012?Myself,when I read about this in internet,I felt too much worry.And you my friends,do you believe that?
Anyway,if it is the case,God pardon our mistakes and keep us in his vast heaven.
Let`s love each other because early or late we shall finish in this hole and remove this hatred in your hearts.

2 comments:

  1. Hi.sara don't worry and don't believe that.just the god who knows when is the end of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid as well.............but i do not think so because my allah only know about that
    Mini-Note : We say my god know not knows...

    ReplyDelete