Wednesday, May 12, 2010

the most important person in my life

each and every one of us considers one important person that had made a huge impact in our lives.
for me,I consider my mother as the most important person in my life.She is the biological and social female parent of the child.She is also embodiment of sacrifice,love,care,and service.
Moreover,my mother is the most significant figure in my life because without her I will not live.From her womb until today my mother heve sacrificed her life just to make her children happy.Her unwavering support for my goals and ambitions has been my key in pursuing my dream .It is the fact that even if Iam not the best child she could ever heve,she always makes me feel that Iam the best gift she ever recieved from God.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCh MOM ,AND THANK YOU FOR EVERY THING.

1 comment:

  1. God bless your mom and all mothers in all over the world.

    ReplyDelete