Monday, May 17, 2010

I am flower ikram


Hi every body, I am flower ikram.
I write via e-mail of my friend fatima zahraa because Idon't havi invitation in the blog .
I'm going to give you some informations about my favorite season " the spring"
so, Spring is one of the four temperate seasons, the transition period between winter and summer. Spring and "springtime" refer to the season, and broadly to ideas of rebirth, renewal and regrowth. The specific definition of "spring" as a season differs, however, among scientific disciplines such as astronomy and meteorology, and in cultural and human terms. The exact definitions are explored below.
As it refers to climate and the Earth's tilt relative to the sun, spring days are close to 12 hours long with day length increasing as the season progresses.

2 comments:

  1. hi Ikram thanks my beloved about this information and I'm so happy because you found solution to your problem of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fati said
    hi Ikram thank you so much about this informtion .

    ReplyDelete