Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Erasing ink

I had tattooed my skin in the ink of the heart...
The ink which makes smile and find the happiness...
Today, my tears were so much rain
That this tattoo runs away...

I had tattooed my heart in the ink of the love...
The ink of the passion which rhymes with always...
Today, I so cried
That this tattoo erased...

I had tattooed my face in the ink of the pleasure...
The ink which makes us smile...
Today, under tears, I so got lost
That this tattoo disappeared...

I had tattooed my being in the ink of the life...
The ink which made me say yes...
Today, I was so hurt
That this tattoo flew away...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sara;

    Iam sorry but what is tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.tattoo means in Frensh(un tatouage)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this information Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara,today the teacher of listning and speaking asked us about you,and we told her that you are fin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    It is so kind for her.SAy Hello for Ms Dridi and for all the group.And supply her to be our teacher next year.

    ReplyDelete